Thursday, October 8, 2009

Trying to Help

Earlier today there was a knock at my door. I answered and it was a tiger. I was too scared to say anything.

The tiger said, "This is really awkward but I escaped from the zoo this morning and I'm really hungry, and don't worry, I'm not going to eat you, but I was hoping you have some tuna. They only serve it once a month at the zoo and I really like tuna."

I relaxed and said, "Sure, come on in."

The tiger came in and we walked to my kitchen. I got out a can of tuna. I opened it. I put it on a plate and brought it to the kitchen table where the tiger was seated. The tiger took a bite of the tuna.

I said, "Do you have any plans for where you're going to go next now that you are free?"

The tiger said, "Probably back to the zoo. This tuna tastes like crap."

No comments:

Post a Comment